the best results
More quickly, more efficient, more secure
Repair Service Remanufacturing
Remanufactured gearmotors: productive and efficient
SEW-EURODRIVE remanufactured gearmotors are an optimal and sustainable solution to prolong your product’s lifetime. Gearmotors are remanufactured according to SEW-EURODRIVE’s high quality standards.
What we offer you
We will ensure that you always have access to precisely the service that you need to safeguard your system availability:
- Restoring gearmotor to new condition at a fixed price (based on the existing assembly program).
- Gearmotors (DT/DV/DRS../DRE..) are updated to comply with the requirements of efficiency class
- 100% genuine SEW-EURODRIVE parts are used in the remanufacturing process
- Less expensive than a new equivalent product
- A new product warranty is provided
- Short delivery time, two weeks after customer approval
A manufacturing process that involves dismantling the gearmotor, examination, replacing defective and affected parts and final testing – returning gearmotor “like new”.
- Save operating costs without compromising on quality
- Lower prices in comparison to a new product
- Quick restart of process or machine due to the short delivery time of two weeks
- Insurance of high quality (same warranty as a new product)
- Availability and provision or original SEW-EURODRIVE spare parts
Environmentally friendly alternative
Not only recycling1, but also the reuse2 of components. Remanufacturing conserves raw-materials and energy. The energy consumption is reduced typically 50-85%.*
*(Lund 1984, Sundin & Lee 2011.)
1 Recycling = the gearmotor is utilized as a raw material.
2 Reuse = using the gearmotor or parts of it again for the same purpose for which it was originally designed.To the Repair Service